台灣心理諮商資訊網 討論區 首頁 台灣心理諮商資訊網 討論區
華人世界最大心理諮商網站 拓展心理諮商無限延伸空間

常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   會員群組會員群組   會員註冊會員註冊 
 個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

尋找過去,或現在有自殘傾向的朋友

發表新主題   回覆主題    台灣心理諮商資訊網 討論區 首頁 -> 台灣心理諮商論壇(本園地提供意見討論,網友所發表之言論不代表本網站立場,請自負言責勿發表廣告與不當言論。本網站上所提供的資訊不能取代實體的醫療與諮商服務,請尋求正式的醫療與諮商協助。)
上一篇文章 :: 下一篇文章  
發表人 內容
Hope to quit

註冊時間: 2015-10-17
文章: 1
來自: 赫爾辛基

發表發表於: 星期六 十月 17, 2015 3:47 pm    文章標題: 尋找過去,或現在有自殘傾向的朋友 引言回覆

此篇文章是代朋友發表。

大家好,我是芬蘭籍的藝術家,今年24歲,過去曾經有過一段自殘的歷史。我現在在準備一個關於自殘的展覽,因為我希望這個議題可以更獲得大眾的重視,讓大家對這個議題有比較深入的了解,也希望可以借此幫助有自殘傾向的朋友們。

我的展覽方式是這樣 - 如果你有自殘的傾向,而正在戒掉這個習慣(或是有想要戒掉的念頭),我希望你寫一封匿名信給我,跟我分享你的故事 - 你為什麼開始自殘?你為什麼想要戒掉這個習慣?為什麼這個習慣是難戒掉的?希望你的來信中可以著名日期,你的年齡,你的假名/暱稱(或是你的名字也很歡迎)。然後信裡也請附上你習慣使用的那個工具(希望你可以小心的包裝,以確保郵寄安全)。你的信還有你過去使用的工具拍成照片會被拍攝正照片,我會將這些照片寄給你當做你的一段回憶。而這些照片也是這次展覽的主要部分。

如果你對這個想法或是展覽有興趣,請私訊與我聯絡,我會提供給你進一步的資料。

我預計兩年後在芬蘭的赫爾辛基正式展出。展覽的主要目的是希望讓一般社會大眾對自殘有更深入的認識,有希望讓有自殘傾向的朋友知道他們不是那麼孤單一人。

這個計劃開始以來,我已經收到來自美國,歐洲等其他國家的來信。但是我希望展覽可以表現這個問題全球化的嚴重性,所以我希望可以收到更多來自不同國家的信件,當然也包括台灣。

謝謝你花時間閱讀我的簡介!

以下附上藝術家原文

I am a 24-year old Finnish artist and ex self-harmer who is currently making a photo project trying to expand peoples knowledge on self-harm and at the same time hopefully help self-harmers.

Here's how it works; if you are a self-harmer who feel ready to try to quit (or take another step towards it), then you would write an anonymous letter telling your story focusing on why you hurt yourself, why you want to quit and why it's hard to quit self-harm. Mention the date you wrote the letter, your age and sign it with a pseudonym (or your first name if you want). Then take your tool you hurt yourself with, wrap it safely (so it can be handled by the post and opened by me) and send it to my adress. I will take photos of your letter and self-harm-tool, document them as a whole and send you the photos as a memory of your journey and struggle. Hopefully it will help you quit or come closer towards it.

If this sounds interesting send a message to this account and my translator will give you the rest of the details.

I'm planning an exhibition in Helsinki, Finland in around 2 years time. The exhibition aims at giving people with no experience or knowledge of self-harm an insight in the depth of this issue, and for other self-harmers to find story to identify with.

At the moment I've received letters from Europe and USA, I'm hoping to be able to show that this is a global problem, why letters from Taiwan would be important.

Thank you for your time!
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    台灣心理諮商資訊網 討論區 首頁 -> 台灣心理諮商論壇 所有的時間均為 台北時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
1頁(共1頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
可以 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票